TCBC Upward Sports Scholarship Program
TCBC Upward Sports provides scholarships to local athletes, who without this financial assistance would not otherwise be able to participate. TCBC Upward Sports Scholarship Assistance program focuses on providing opportunities for our area youth to participate in all sports for the spiritual, physical, mental, and character training benefits that this program can provide. Scholarship assistance will be dependent upon the funds available and the actual need shown.
Please be aware that TCBC Upward Sports Scholarships are limited! Our primary goal is to help as many young athletes that we possibly can. Rather than offering full scholarships, we will be offering partial scholarships (50%) to be able to help more families in need this season. Awards of assistance are NOT guaranteed to every applicant
Requirements for eligibility:
- Commitment to attend a minimum of 80% of scheduled practices and games. (Failure to do so will result in loss of scholarship and full payment required)
- Application must be completed by a parent, guardian, or head of household, with all requested information provided before attending your evaluation. (Incomplete applications will NOT be considered)
Priority will be given to eligible youth meeting one or more of the criteria below:
- Member of a multi-child family
- Living in a single parent home
- If you or your child has made efforts to save or earn money for the season, please mention it in a letter. Your child’s letter or parent letter should discuss his or her love of the sport and how the applicant believes this will help him/her to achieve life goals.
NOTE: All Scholarship requests must be submitted prior to registering your child. Please fill out the scholarship request form below and submit. All applicants will go through an interview process. Upon acceptance of the scholarship applicants will receive a discount code for amount of scholarship awarded to apply when registering online.